Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Gallon Water Challenge Day 2


Day 2:

  So, I realized I didn't really think the timing of these posts completely through.  I blog during the day while my girls are napping and having downtime.  Therefore, I will only be partly through the day I am blogging on.  My apologies.  Please excuse this pregnant mom's frazzled brain.

  Good news to report though!  I did not, repeat, did NOT deal with RLS or Charley horses in my legs yesterday!  I'm still in shock.  Bad news,  I didn't get in a full gallon.  I managed to drink right around 90 oz.  More then I've ever drank in one day for sure!  So, I still feel good about what I did do.

  Today however is not going as well as yesterday.  I haven't even finished my first 32 oz cup.  By this time yesterday I was already on my second cup.  I'd like to blame it on the fact that I woke up absolutely physically exhausted.  But, I can't.  I just kept putting off filling my cup up and getting started.  I'm pushing through to get caught backup.  Surprisingly, I am not running to the bathroom constantly like I feared I would.  Maybe because I already go more then normal right now?  Either way, I'm grateful.  I was afraid I'd never get to leave the bathroom.

  Speaking of bathrooms, I better hurry off and get mine cleaned while I can.

  Hope to see you back here soon!
 Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment