Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Part One: My Mental Preparation For A C-Section

  I still have 5 weeks before I'll find out whether a c-section is absolute or not but I am starting my research now.  Why?  Because from what I've discovered already is most women with Placenta Previa don't deliver past 37 weeks as precaution.  I will be 35 weeks when the ultrasound to determine my birthing fate is performed.  So I want to prepare now since it is possible to go in to have the ultrasound and be scheduling my c-section for the next week.  I want to have all my ducks in a row so I'm not overwhelmed if that is what happens.
  So far here is my list of things I want to find more on:
- Birth Plans
- Vaccine exemptions
- Organic products for care
- Essential oils for care
- Belly wraps/girdles

  It's all a little intimidating to me.  Almost like having my first baby all over again.  Foreign territory.
Have any of you had c-sections?  Any thing specific you'd recommend or wish you'd done differently?  Return Thursday for Part Two with (hopefully) a couple printable items.
**Hope to see you back here soon!**
Christi

     

No comments:

Post a Comment